You probably are not expecting this, but this is a personal note to each one of you. I don’t know where you are right now in life and I don’t know exactly what you are thinking, but I do know that I am supposed to share this with you right now.
Take a moment to read this. Reread it if you need. Print it out if that helps. However you read it, know that I am for you.
1. God has not forgotten you – Wherever you are at right now, you are not forgotten. He knows your name. Do you understand that? He knows you because he created you. He knows where you are and what you are doing. And He knows what you need right now. I promise you, you are not forgotten.
2. He is for you and not against you – Most people view God as a dictator who wants to pounce on them. That is not who he is. He is a good father who wants the best for you all the time. He is for you.
3. He loves and cares for you daily – I know we have all heard it in a cheesy way, “God loves you.” If we only knew the depths we would shout it on our rooftops. God overwhelmingly loves you and cares about you daily. That is why he says to cast all your cares upon Him because He cares for you.
4. He does want you to be fulfilled – God not only knows you and cares for you and is for you, but he wants you to be fulfilled. Like a good father, he knows what is best for his children. Thus, he knows what will bring true fulfillment and what will bring heartache. He knows that candy of this world doesn’t bring the fulfillment that is advertised on its packages.
5. God still speaks and He wants to speak to you – Don’t believe the lie that God is silent and/or dormant. He communicates everyday. Sometimes we are not ready to hear it and he knows it. Other times he simply wants you to snap out of the daily lull and connect with him.
6. He can guide you and wants to help you if you let him – God is the perfect guide. He created all around us and is wanting us to go down the right road. We simply need to yield.
7. He does have plans for your future and they are amazing – Some of you may say, “oh yeah, well you don’t know my story.” I simply know that a good God wants the best for his children. Do you want bad things to happen to your children? If they choose to make the wrong decisions then they suffer the consequences. Does that change your hopes for them? Nope. It makes you desire the best for them and work to give them that.
8. You can trust Him – He is for you. He is trustworthy. You can trust him. Don’t let the world dupe you into its ways. The world promotes individuals to be God. God alone is God and he is worthy to trust.
9. He is good – Did you hear that? He is good. God is good. He cannot be anything else. He is good and he wants you to experience his goodness so that you can be free from all the cynicism. He is good.
If these were words you needed to hear, drop me an email or leave a comment below.